Company and Commercial
Our company and commercial solicitors have an excellent reputation and wealth of expertise for providing legal advice and services on a wide range of company and commercial law issues to clients in London, the UK and abroad.
We represent a broad range of commercial and corporate clients across various sectors, which include designers, the health care sector, property developers, the waste industry, web based businesses, hoteliers and the leisure industry.
Our partner led corporate and commercial solicitors have the skills and expertise to provide specialist legal advice and services to both entrepreneurs and companies, throughout their business lifecycle. All the way from the very initial startup, through to the development and the eventual sale of the business.
Buying and selling a company can be one of the most complex business transactions an individual may face. Whilst continuing to maintain the daily workflow of your business you will need to be involved in the conduct of sale and purchase negotiations. At Excel Law we have the legal experience to guide you through this process and providing you with advance warning of any legal issues or problems that may arise so that you can think through your response well in advance of the problem arising.
We regularly advise and assist on the following:
- Buying and selling companies
- Company formation and company secretarial services
- Corporate governance and directors’ duties
- Options (including executive management incentive agreements or schemes)
- Purchase by a company of its own shares
- Reduction of capital
- Reorganisations and demergers
- Shareholder agreements and articles of association
- Subscription agreements and investment agreements