Excel Law work with trusted advisors on a range of private client and personal wealth protection matters. We appreciate that when it comes to protecting your personal assets, you need to be treated as an individual. Clients’ needs are paramount and we work hard at every step of the way to ensure your assets are protected for future generations.
Excel Law are dedicated to supporting you in the necessary steps to seamlessly manage your personal affairs for the future. We understand that each of our clients is unique and therefore the selection of services we provide to them will be as well.
The benefits of obtaining sound legal advice through Excel Law include:
- To protect and pass your assets to those you intend to benefit from your estate
- To protect your lineal descendants
- To guide executors and administrators through the emotionally distressing personal obligation of obtaining probate, administering of disese
- To discuss, complete and register Lasting Powers of Attorney documents, both for Property and Financial Affairs, and Health and Welfare
- To consider the complexities of your domicile and habitual residence, in particular if you own property in the UK or abroad
- To prepare a Declaration of Trust in respect of property owned as Tenants in Common
- To make use of trusts where appropriate
We offer advice and assistance to our private clients on all aspects relating to the preparation of wills and estate planning, probate and estate administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and mental capacity issues, and trust administration.